commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [NET] Commons/Net 1.0.0 *almost* released
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2003 18:36:06 GMT

On Thursday, February 20, 2003, at 02:26 PM, Jeffrey D. Brekke wrote:

> robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldonkin@blueyonder.co.uk> writes:
>
> [SNIPPED]
>
>> if you don't want the release mirrored, then go ahead and update the
>> websites (commons and jakarta-site2) and then send your
>> announcements. (if you need someone with daedelus karma to update the
>> sites once you've check in your changes, just ask.
>>
>> if you do want the release mirrored, then either i can set up the
>> directory structure you need then sign and move the jars in the
>> commons release directory into the mirrored directory or i give you
>> detailed instructions about how to do it. either way's cool with me -
>> just let me know.
>
> Robert,
>
> If you could release to the mirror that would be great.

ok. i'm starting on that now. i'll sign them with my key. when you do your
next release, you'll just need to add yourself to the KEYS document.

> I'd like the detailed instructions also, so really both would be great.

writing up mirror-friendly instructions is on my to-do list. i'll try to
create some notes now as i'm going along and post them up in an email.
they'll come in handy later anyway.

- robert