commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [jexl] commons website
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 19:51:04 GMT
i've updated the website.

jexl's site has some features which are a bit unusual for a maven
generated commons site. it's side bar is an old copy of the main commons
navigation bar. also, it's project.xml does not extend ../project.xml.

i'm not too bothered about the second bit but i'd like to remove the
commons-style elements from the jexl navigation bar since i think that we'
ll be fighting a losing battle to keep them up consistent with the main
site. if no one shouts, i'll probably do this sometime.

- robert