commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Arik Levin ( Tikal )" <ar...@businesslayers.co.il>
Subject RE: [validator] putting formset into ValidatorResources problem
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2003 20:22:52 GMT
I fixed this bug. Isn't anyone here working at commons-validator???

-----Original Message-----
From: Arik Levin ( Tikal ) [mailto:arikl@businesslayers.co.il]
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2003 1:07 PM
To: commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: [validator] putting formset into ValidatorResources problem

Hi All.

I have looked for a bug on this issue but, didn't find any reference.
I'm using Struts 1.1b3 (I assume this is relating to commons-validator 1.01
& commons-collection 2.1)

Initial formset key (language ; country ;variant ;)
When using ValidatorResources.put(formset), though there is always the same
key, it always add the formset object to the hashmap instead of setting it.
I debugged my code and notice that the validator put(formset fs) method
seems to be Ok, I think it might do with the commons-collection.