commons-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr. <ge...@adeptra.com>
Subject Re: [jexl] commons website
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 03:29:00 GMT

On Wednesday, February 5, 2003, at 02:51 PM, robert burrell donkin
wrote:

> i've updated the website.

or downdated :)

Can we either keep it the way it was, like the commons site, or make
the commons site like it?  It's a visual shock to switch between them.

> jexl's site has some features which are a bit unusual for a maven
> generated commons site. it's side bar is an old copy of the main
> commons navigation bar. also, it's project.xml does not extend
> ../project.xml.
>
> i'm not too bothered about the second bit but i'd like to remove the
> commons-style elements from the jexl navigation bar since i think that
> we'
> ll be fighting a losing battle to keep them up consistent with the
> main site. if no one shouts, i'll probably do this sometime.
>
> - robert
>
> On Wednesday, February 5, 2003, at 12:18 PM, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
>

>> On Tuesday, February 4, 2003, at 02:06 PM, robert burrell donkin
>> wrote:
>>
>>> i'm keen to get jexl a proper commons website now that it's been
>>> promoted.
>>>
>>> i need to modify a few files in jexl and so i'm going to add myself
>>> to the list of committers unless - that is - someone wants to jump
>>> in with an objection about now...
>>
>> Go for it
>>

>>> - robert

>> -- Geir Magnusson Jr                                   203-956-2604(w)
>> Adeptra, Inc.                                       203-247-1713(m)
>> geirm@adeptra.com

Adeptra, Inc.                                       203-247-1713(m)
geirm@adeptra.com