commons-dev mailing list archives

From Morgan Delagrange <mdela...@yahoo.com>
Subject [Jelly] Pressing on with core release
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2003 20:25:53 GMT
Hey all,

So, what's the next step?  I think we need to fix or
at least document the remaining bugs, maybe figure out
how to structure the distribution.  Should we do an
official beta release now, or should we skip that step
and go right to RC?

My only big release concern at the moment is the state
of our dependencies.  Some of those dependencies (e.g.
Jexl) look like they are early beta.  Is it OK to
release Jelly with some beta dependencies, and if not
what are we going to do about it?

- Morgan

=====
Morgan Delagrange