commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stéphane Mor <stephane_lis...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: [Jelly] Charva Text Terminals Windowing Toolkit - another potential user interface taglibrary ?
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2003 00:47:11 GMT
On Fri, Feb 14, 2003 at 06:04:48PM +0100, Martin van den Bemt wrote:
> Keep in  mind that it is lgpl, so it can not live at apache cvs..

Aaaaargh...

Thanks for pointing that out.
I usually don't care about the license of the softwares that I use,
as long as they're Free/Open Source softwares.

IANAL ...

So, what's next ?
I think I'll keep that on my home cvs for now, and as soon as I get a publicly
available server, I'll open it to the public, maybe licensing it under an
"ASLGPL" licence, or something like that ...

This is sad, anyway.

> So maybe a project on werken.com or sf for jelly-tags ?

I can't create a sf project for every 100 lines of code that I wanna share ...
This has happened for Maven plugins, to wait until it becomes a Jakarta top
project and we can put them there, but it's not the way to go, IMO.

Stéphane