commons-dev mailing list archives

From Morgan Delagrange <mdela...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Jelly] moving to Commons Proper today
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 20:53:38 GMT

--- James Strachan <james_strachan@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> From: "Morgan Delagrange" <mdelagra@yahoo.com>
> > Hey all,
> >
> > Just a heads-up, sometime today I'll copy over the
> CVS
> > directories to jakarta-commons and CVS remove them
> > from jakarta-commons-sandbox.
> >
> > Sometime tomorrow, you will want to update both
> > jakarta-commons to pick up the additions and
> > jakarta-commons-sandbox to pick up the deletions.
>
> Great stuff, thanks Morgan!
>
> I'm gonna try get the generation of the website
> working again (with
> hopefully a site per library) so once the move has
> happened I can update the
> website.
>
> James

The CVS move is complete.  Now would be a good time to
update jakarta-commons and jakarta-commons-sandbox
modules.  I also updated the GUMP descriptors.  Are
you going to update the Commons website in addition to
the Jelly website?  If so, that should do it.

- Morgan

=====
Morgan Delagrange
http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs