commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel F. Savarese" <...@savarese.org>
Subject [net] action items
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 01:14:00 GMT

Just figured I'd start a new thread to mark off items as they're
completed.  If I missed any of the TODOs that have been mentioned,
just add 'em.

[x] Get dfs and brekke commit privileges.
[x] Move cvs repository from sandbox to commons proper.
[x] Move project pages from sandbox to commons proper.
[ ] Update Commons project pages to point to commons instead of sandbox.
[ ] Write up announcement regarding promotion, add to news.xml
    in jakarta-site2, email announcements@jakarta
    and perhaps general@jakarta as well.
[ ] Submit news item to newsletter announcing promotion but also
    summarizing near-term goals.
[ ] Update gump descriptors.
[ ] Decide on release number, discuss if there's anything we need or
    want to before packaging a release (and do these things if any).
[ ] Call a vote for first release.
[ ] Call a vote to make Steve Cohen a committer.