commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [beanutils] 1.6.1 release?
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 18:55:37 GMT

On Tue, 4 Feb 2003, robert burrell donkin wrote:

> Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 18:37:10 +0000
> From: robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldonkin@blueyonder.co.uk>
> To: Jakarta Commons Developers List <commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
> Subject: [beanutils] 1.6.1 release?
>
> are we agreed that a 1.6.1 beanutils release should be created which
> includes the fixes for the issues concerning setProperty and copyProperty?

We've heard from dIon that the Maven issue was fixed.  I'd like to hear
from Tim to make sure that what I checked in last night does the trick
for him - it would also be really good if other beanutils customers that
use copyProperty() could try last night's nightly with their apps to make
sure that nothing else got broken.  (There *shouldn't* be any refressions,
but ...)

> if so, i'll volunteer to act as release manager.
>
> are there any other issues which need to be resolved for this release?
>
> - robert

Craig