commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rodney Waldhoff <>
Subject Re: [jelly] move codebase to commons proper
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 18:35:32 GMT
Assuming you want the same directory structure under jakarta-commons you
have under jakarta-commons-sandbox, simply executing:

cp -r jakarta-commons-sandbox/jelly jakarta-commons/.

should suffice to move the files and yet preserve the history.  Later we
can do a CVS remove on the sandbox version. You may want to tar up
jakarta-commons-sandbox/jelly first, just in case.

I'll do this, if no-one else wants to (but if I screw something up here
I'll take a lot more heat than you will :).

Let's give it a bit for someone else to confirm or refute this process.