commons-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [jexl] moving code to commons proper
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 05:45:37 GMT

On Mon, 3 Feb 2003, robert burrell donkin wrote:

> the code for jexl is in the sandbox. now that jexl has been promoted, this
> code needs to be moved into the commons repository and the commons web
> site updated.
>
> unless anyone else jumps in, i'll volunteer to make the move.

I have moved (actually, copied, for now) the jexl code from the sandbox
to Commons Proper, preserving all of the history. I have *not* made any
attempt to adjust the build, or anything else, for its new location,
though. Let me know if you see any problems with the move itself. Once
it's sorted out, we'll need to fix the Gump descriptor too.

--
Martin Cooper