commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Luehe <Jan.Lu...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [EL] Promotion to jakarta-commons?
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 17:16:37 GMT
Hi Rod,

> I'm +1 on moving [EL] to commons proper, but -1 on promoting components
> this casually.  If this is meant to be a binding vote on promoting EL, it
> ought to be on a [VOTE] thread, and include a proposal that "identif[ies]
> the rationale for the package, its scope, its interaction with other
> packages and products, the Commons resources, if any, to be created, the
> initial source from which the package is to be created, the coding
> conventions used for the package (if different from the Sun coding
> conventions), and the initial set of committers." (#17 at

actually, I think all the information you requested is already
provided in jakarta-commons-sandbox/el/PROPOSAL.html, which
I circulated to this list when originally proposing this project.

Please let me know if you need any additional information.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message