commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jakob Praher <jpra...@yahoo.de>
Subject [patch] SAXBeanWriter
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 15:48:25 GMT
hi all,

I am using SAXBeanWriter in a Cocoon Environment.
for this I had to patch the SAXBeanWriter to do the following:

I)

startElement( "", qname, qname , atts ) instead of
startElement( "", "", qname, atts )

-> the same for endElement

this behaviour is the "default", looked in examples and books for sax
nodes that have no namespace.
plus the SAXTransformer used in cocoon doesn't accept the original style
(simple didn't display it )

II)

optionalized the calls to startDocument( ) endDocument( ), which are
called in start(), end( ).

add a constructor element, the default behaviour is backward
compatiblity.

reason: frequently, in generators, you don't have control over the whole
document ( this violates xml ioc ;-) )

attached you find a patch against CVS 1.6 version.

thanks

-- Jakob