commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>
Subject Re: [sql] Re: Transition of commons-sql to db.apache.org
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 14:08:59 GMT
On Tue, 2003-02-04 at 05:43, James Strachan wrote:
> +1
>
> There's still a few patches that need to be applied to commons-sql from Tim
> and John. Should we apply those before the move?

Sure, no rush. Everything is setup for new projects. It takes about 5
seconds to get new project info on the main page because you don't have
to do anything. Just run the reactor and presto, the new project
information is harvested from the project's POM and shows up on the main
db.apache.org pages.

> James
> -------
> http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/