commons-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <>
Subject Re: [Jelly] Tag documentation (was tag contribution)
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2003 17:28:28 GMT
From: "Robert McIntosh" <>
> I just found out that this xdoc is generated dynamically via maven from
> the source files. Any other hidden tricks?

The tag reference documentation (what used to the the tags.html) is
autogenerated too via a "jellydoc" Maven target.

If you type "maven site" from the root directory of jelly it should work,
eventually (generating the websites for all the tag libraries too).

Do You Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message