commons-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: [Jelly] Tag documentation (was tag contribution)
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2003 17:28:28 GMT
From: "Robert McIntosh" <robert@bull-enterprises.com>
> I just found out that this xdoc is generated dynamically via maven from
> the source files. Any other hidden tricks?

The tag reference documentation (what used to the the tags.html) is
autogenerated too via a "jellydoc" Maven target.

If you type "maven site" from the root directory of jelly it should work,
eventually (generating the websites for all the tag libraries too).

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/