commons-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <>
Subject Re: [jexl] commons website
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 11:58:54 GMT
From: "robert burrell donkin" <>
> i've updated the website.
> jexl's site has some features which are a bit unusual for a maven
> generated commons site. it's side bar is an old copy of the main commons
> navigation bar. also, it's project.xml does not extend ../project.xml.
> i'm not too bothered about the second bit but i'd like to remove the
> commons-style elements from the jexl navigation bar since i think that we'
> ll be fighting a losing battle to keep them up consistent with the main
> site. if no one shouts, i'll probably do this sometime.

Agreed. I'd like to figure out a way we can share this information across
all maven-built commons components if we can (particularly things like the
getting involved links etc). I'm not sure of a good solution just yet

Do You Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message