commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Juozas Baliuka" <bali...@centras.lt>
Subject Re: [dbutils] public access to ResultSetHandler
Date Sat, 22 Feb 2003 06:20:42 GMT

It is not good idea to use dbutils at this time, forke source code if you
need something like this and can not to wait.
I always do this with sandbox components and have no problems to use and
integrate them later.

> "Juozas Baliuka" <baliuka@centras.lt> writes:
>
> > It will be public if we will not find better ways to handle resultsets.
>
> Thanks very much for your answer.  I'll be watching your changes.  Making
some interface public and the ability to fill collections would handle 95%
of our work.