commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Dimiter Dimitrov" <dimi...@blue-edge.bg>
Subject RE: [beanutils][lang] how to serialize/deserialize Methods/PropertyDescriptors
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 09:50:31 GMT
Could somewbody answer please?

If it's out of scope - then it's ok, nut please tellm eso.

I really need to serialize property descriptors. Currently I'm happy
with this class as it is in our project's util package, but I think the
methods are general and usefull enough to be in commons.

Currently I see it in commons.lang.SerializeUtils or somewhere in
beanutils (perhaps I should take a look at the codecs when I have time).

Any oppinions?

-- Dimiter