commons-dev mailing list archives

From tobr...@transolutions.net (O'brien, Tim)
Subject [EL] instanceof
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 23:29:52 GMT
In JSTL Spec 1.0, section A.4, the keyword "instanceof" seems to be reserved
for future use.  Would the commons-el group consider implementing instanceof
as a BinaryOperator.  I was fooling around with my working copy, and it
looks as if it is as easy as adding a new error message, a new operator
class and making a small modification to ELParser.jj.

Is this something [el] would be interested in pursuing.

--------
Tim O'Brien