commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: Sandbox Net Components
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2003 14:15:36 GMT

It does seem to be lacking a nightly build. Neither the nightly Commons
build [http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/nightly/] or the
nightly build that Net claims [http://gump.covalent.net/jars/] seem to
contain any Net jars. Assuming no one stumps up a reply, I'll try to chase
down what the deal is.

Another FTP client with an open licence which I have found useful may be
found at:

http://www.enterprisedt.com/downloads/ftp.html

Hen