commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: [Configuration] Patch to BaseConfiguration for clear
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2003 14:10:19 GMT
Howdy,
I didn't see anything attached to your message?  Is my mail reader
acting up? ;)

Regardless, clear() should be declared in the parent interface,
Configuration, and implemented in BaseConfiguration.  Maybe as final?
Note that clearing a configuration applies only to its data, and does
not include closing of any resources (file streams, sockets, etc.) used
to load the configuration.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics