commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject [Configuration] How active is this module?
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2003 13:58:59 GMT
Howdy,
I'd like to start using commons-configuration in our projects.  We have
a properties-based configuration class that does basically the exact
same things, but having an open-source version where other people can
comment / contribute is obviously better.

However, I:
- Didn't even know about configuration until a short while ago, when I
stumbled across it by accident.  Why isn't it publicized more?
- Is the above because it's still in beta status, not having had a
single "stable" release?
- Or is it because there's no more active development of this component?

Any thoughts welcome.  Thanks to the developers, BTW ;)  I have some
ideas and features I'd like to contribute, if this is an active
component...

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics