commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [net] Refactoring of ftp2
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 22:48:40 GMT
On Tuesday, January 28, 2003, at 07:07 PM, Jeffrey D. Brekke wrote:

> robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldonkin@blueyonder.co.uk> writes:
>
>> i'd like to see net promoted to the commons and a baseline 1.0 release
>> created before refactoring. this will give users an easy upgrade route.
>>
>> (there isn't any reason why promotion and 1.0 release shouldn't happen
>> relatively quickly.)
>
> +1, is this considered a format vote now?

an informal vote :)

here in the commons we usually insist on either a [VOTE] (or a [PROPOSAL])
for a formal vote. commons gets a lot of mail and most people set up
filters.

if you do want to vote on the formal vote i proposed about promoting net
to the commons, proper you need to reply to the '[VOTE] Promote net from
commons sandbox to commons' thread.

- robert