commons-dev mailing list archives

From scolebou...@btopenworld.com
Subject Re: Collections: Binary Tree
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2003 17:50:19 GMT
Send a ZIP to the list is usually best. Make sure you put in the Apache licence or indicate
clearly that its a submission.

We have had suggestions of a Tree structure before (search for Tree and TreeNode). Ideally
it would be good to get TreeNode and BinaryTree integrated to create one new interface group.

Stephen