commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [jelly] Taglib split out - done?
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2003 19:35:16 GMT
On Monday, January 20, 2003, at 06:55 PM, Morgan Delagrange wrote:

> --- robert burrell donkin
> <robertburrelldonkin@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>> On Monday, January 20, 2003, at 05:33 PM, Morgan
>> Delagrange wrote:
>>

>>> --- James Strachan <james_strachan@yahoo.co.uk>

>> fails

>> working
>> it

>>> That's the apparent difference, although
>> Digester's
>>> invocation of the InputSource.setSystemId(String)
>>> method should have made this a non-issue.
>>
>> if you can tell me a simple way to reproduce the
>> problem, i'd be willing
>> to take a look and see if i can come up with
>> anything.
>>
>> - robert
>
> I don't have a simple test case for it.  If you go to
> jakarta-commons-sandbox/jelly/jelly-tags/ant and run
> "maven java:compile", there is no problem.  However if
> you run "maven tags-build" from
> jakarta-commons-sandbox/jelly, Maven will fail to open
> the commonsDependencies.ent file referenced in the ant
> build script.

thanks - i managed to reproduce the error.

i think that it's got to be some kind of directory problem. the
jelly/jelly-tags/ant/project.xml has two relative paths in:
../../commonDependencies.ent and ../tag-project.xml. when i copy these
files so that there are copies at ../../commonDependencies.ent and
../tag-project.xml relative to the jelly base directory, 'maven tags-build'
  gets much further.

not too sure how to fix the problem, though :)

- robert