commons-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Sell <christian.s...@netcologne.de>
Subject build maven HEAD?
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2003 10:46:56 GMT
Hello,

can someone give me a hint how to build maven cvs HEAD (I'd appreciate
if I didnt have to subscribe to yet another list)?

When doing a "cvs update -P -d", I am seeing lots of

cvs server: cannot open directory
/home/cvspublic/jakarta-turbine-maven/src/plugins-build/xdoc/templates:
No such file or directory

type of messages, and when I invoke "ant -f build-bootstrap.xml", I get
compiler errors when building the ChangeLogPlugin, starting with this one:

      [exec]
/home/cse/dell/work/jakarta-maven/cvs-src/src/plugins-build/changelog/src/test/org/apache/maven/changelog/ChangeLogEntryTest.java:70:

duplicate class: org.apache.maven.changelog.ChangeLogEntryTest

Am I missing something?
TIA,
Christian