commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Dever <jsde...@sympatico.ca>
Subject Re: help building commons with maven
Date Sat, 25 Jan 2003 06:41:59 GMT
A few more questions:

Where does the nice navigation bar on the left come from?  There is one
string I want to change (HTTP Client to HttpClient) and a few entries
that should be removed (like Contributors which is redundant compared to
Project Info -> Project Team).  There are a few other things that we are
not using as well.

I see that some projects that are using maven are importing the commons
project.xml into their own project.xml files.  HttpClient does this.
 But I still don't see where the nav bar comes from, or how to control it.

-jsd