commons-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [jelly] gump descriptor needs update
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2003 17:38:27 GMT
Sam Ruby wrote:

> I've verified that the unit test passes with the latest bootstrapped
> maven.  Now I am going to try one by one substituting the jars provided
> by maven with the ones produced by gump to narrow down the failure.

That test passes if beanutils 1.4.1 is substituted for the latest
version from cvs.  Will try to narrow down further.

The next failure is html, which of course will now need to be built
separately.  The way I normally handle such things is to only build the
jar, go on to build the other things that may be necessary, and then
come back and build the test target, unfortunately with the current
build.xml, that is not an option as jar depends on test.