commons-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [jelly] gump descriptor needs update
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2003 17:18:01 GMT
Morgan Delagrange wrote:

> Interesting, you removed some dependencies that are
> still in the Jelly script.  I'll have to try those on
> my own, see if we can nix them.

FYI: I actually removed them all, then added them back in one by one
until the compile worked.

> WRT. the unit test failure, I'm still trying to track
> it down.  "It works on my machine."  ;0  It's odd that
> you are seeing one test executed.  If I'm
> understanding the Maven output correctly, you should
> be seeing 12 results.  It may just be a difference in
> the way the test output is handled.

I've verified that the unit test passes with the latest bootstrapped
maven.  Now I am going to try one by one substituting the jars provided
by maven with the ones produced by gump to narrow down the failure.

- Sam Ruby