commons-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <n...@schof.com>
Subject Re: [lang] FastDateFormat questions
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2003 00:09:25 GMT
I'm back (after a long-awaited break for the holidays.)

I agree that we should avoid using commons-colelctions.  I will make it
an inner class of FastDateFormat instead.  I'll also hold off on
submitting it until I have a complete set of test cases (or at least
what I perceive to be complete.)

My paying job  is keeping me busy but I hope to have all of this done by
end of next week.  My hope is that once this is done we can get back to
discussing where to go from there and make some decisions on what should
go in to the time subpackage.

Hopefully those that expressed interest earleir are still on board with
this.  I think it will be a nice addition to commons-lang if we keep it
tight and limit features to those that solve very general problems.

- sean