commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject [VOTE] Promote jexl from commons sandbox to commons
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2003 18:00:37 GMT
jexl is a simple expression language for accessing java objects. it is
used extensively by jelly. jexl has been (relatively) stable for a while.
jelly is pushing towards it's first release. the time therefore seems
right for jexl to be promoted to the commons.

Vote to promote the "Jexl" component from Commons Sandbox to Commons
Proper:

[ ] +1 I am in favor of this action and will help
[ ] +0 I am in favor of this action but cannot help
[ ] -0 I am not in favor of this action
[ ] -1 I am opposed to this action and here is why:

here's my +1

- robert