commons-dev mailing list archives

From Morgan Delagrange <mdela...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [jelly] Taglib split out - done?
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2003 01:19:40 GMT

--- dion@multitask.com.au wrote:
> Morgan Delagrange <mdelagra@yahoo.com> wrote on
> 20/01/2003 05:45:53 AM:
>
> > I think my priorities would be:
> >
> > 1) Stabilize GUMP builds for all taglibs.
> > 2) Raise and resolve remaining release issues.
> > 3) Release Jelly 1.0.
> >
> > I think websites and documentation for the taglibs
> are
> > a nice-to-have until Jelly is released.
> >

> Obviously not a user :)
> --
> dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting

I'm reaching for the low-hanging fruit.  Release
early, release often, right?  How many users care
about the core taglib and Jelly* interfaces (nearly
all), and how many care about any individual taglib
(relatively few).  If we work on all the taglibs
simultaneously, that pushed the Jelly release further
off.  Of course, I'm not telling anybody what to do,
go to town.  I'm just saying what I think is the most
important milestone.

- Morgan

=====
Morgan Delagrange