commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rodney Waldhoff <rwaldh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-commons/collections/src/test/org/apache/commons/collections/primitives TestAll.java TestArrayIntList.java
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2003 15:22:12 GMT
I get (or got) 4 problems--two errors and two failures--all related to
NodeCachingLinkedList (i.e., unrelated to this commit).  These same four
problems have apparently been around for about 6 weeks (when
NodeCachingLinkedList was first committed).

With a manual update of NodeCachingLinkedList, I was able to apply Rich's
patch finally.  I'm not seeing any failures any more (out of 3223 tests).
Please let me know if you are.

(Thanks for the fix Rich.)