commons-dev mailing list archives

From Morgan Delagrange <mdela...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [jelly] gump descriptor needs update
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2003 17:05:30 GMT

--- Sam Ruby <rubys@apache.org> wrote:

> The dependencies have already been removed:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-gump/project/jakarta-commons-sandbox.xml.diff?r1=1.106&r2=1.107

Interesting, you removed some dependencies that are
still in the Jelly script.  I'll have to try those on
my own, see if we can nix them.

WRT. the unit test failure, I'm still trying to track
it down.  "It works on my machine."  ;0  It's odd that
you are seeing one test executed.  If I'm
understanding the Maven output correctly, you should
be seeing 12 results.  It may just be a difference in
the way the test output is handled.

- Morgan

=====
Morgan Delagrange