commons-dev mailing list archives

From Morgan Delagrange <mdela...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Jelly] Release Issue 1 - dependencies
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2003 17:21:12 GMT
--- James Strachan <james_strachan@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
<snip/>

> I'll try get some time this week though it might
> have to wait until next
> wednesday when I've some spare cycles - but I'll try
> create an experimental
> build of some seperate libraries in the sandbox
> (say, JellySWT for
> starters). Then once thats working and the website &
> documentation is
> working, I'll mail the list and we can start moving
> Jelly over to commons
> proper with a small core with a few solid
> dependencies and then lots of
> optional libraries.

I'm going to try to move at least one taglib (probably
http) to a separate build today.  It won't be pretty,
but it should be servicable.  For starters, I'm just
shooting for something that will compile againt
Jelly-core.  Eventually, we'll want to hook up each
individual taglib to GUMP with Jelly-core as a
dependency and an appropriate sender name for the
shame mail, plus documentation, website, etc.

- Morgan

=====
Morgan Delagrange
http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs