commons-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-commons-sandbox/configuration/src/java/org/apache/commons/configuration XMLConfiguration.java DOM4JConfiguration.java XmlConfiguration.java
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2003 10:19:35 GMT
Wanna send me the patch & I'll apply it?

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kelvin Tan" <kelvin-lists@relevanz.com>
To: "Jakarta Commons Developers List" <commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 9:03 AM
Subject: Re: cvs commit:
jakarta-commons-sandbox/configuration/src/java/org/apache/commons/configurat
ion XMLConfiguration.java DOM4JConfiguration.java XmlConfiguration.java

One thing people should know about dom4j and Resin: they don't like
each other very much. :-)

I've patched dom4j to work with Resin. Its an awful workaround, but
it works. Contact me if anyone needs the patch.

Kelvin