commons-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: [Jelly] Release Issue 1 - dependencies
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2003 17:56:13 GMT
From: "Morgan Delagrange" <mdelagra@yahoo.com>
> I'm going to try to move at least one taglib (probably
> http) to a separate build today.  It won't be pretty,
> but it should be servicable.  For starters, I'm just
> shooting for something that will compile againt
> Jelly-core.  Eventually, we'll want to hook up each
> individual taglib to GUMP with Jelly-core as a
> dependency and an appropriate sender name for the
> shame mail, plus documentation, website, etc.

Cool. I'll have some time next week to dive in and help.

We should ultimately be able to share details for each taglib in a similar
way as to how each maven-built commons project can share project
information, to avoid cut-n-paste of things across each individual taglib.

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/