commons-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: [Jelly] [Proposal] Jelly mailing list
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2003 10:39:20 GMT
-1

From: "Morgan Delagrange" <mdelagra@yahoo.com>
> -1.  I don't expect Jelly to generate this much
> traffic typically.  We had a spike while we
> reorganized the build, but that's coming to a close.

Agreed. I think the traffics gonna settle down very shortly - things should
be much quieter soon.

I tend to equate leaving the commons mail lists with leaving the commons
community which is something I don't think Jelly is ready for.  Though if
commons folks are getting fed up of all the Jelly mail and don't fancy
setting up an email filter, I could be persuaded.

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/