commons-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <cmanola...@yahoo.com>
Subject [Jelly][Grant][JXPath] Ant PropertyHelper
Date Mon, 30 Dec 2002 21:24:49 GMT
I don't know if you track ant-dev - I made a small change that
would allow pluggable properties. In few weeks I hope this
will stabilise ( and nobody will -1 the entire concept ).

This would provide the same features as Grant. I don't know
what is better - to depend on ant HEAD or depend on Grant,
but if you preffer the ant PropertyHelper, I can provide
the patches.

I would also like to move the JXPath/Jelly PropertyHelpers
from ant/proposal/embed to jxpath jelly.

( this is based on the assumption that PropertyHelper will stick ).

Costin