commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject [lang] DateUtils
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2002 21:53:20 GMT

Okay, code pushed in. Couple of things:

1) Use [lang] in emails to discuss things. Stops the other Commons
developers from murdering us in our sleep.

2) The Tests need to hook into LangTestSuite in the same direction and
have a suite() and main(String[]) methods. I've modified DateUtilsTest to
fit these.

In other news:

CalendarUtils needs to move from the sandbox over to the main line. I'll
begin by simply doing the move, but it and DateUtils need to get on the
same page and figure out how they link.

DateUtils.getMoonPhase seems a little obscure :)

My suggestion is that someone go through each class, collate the methods
in each one and send those methods through to the list. Include a
suggestion on whether CalendarUtils and DateUtils should be the same class
and which methods should be killed.

Anyone up for this?

Hen