commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [codec] Re: DoubleMetaphone
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 23:30:41 GMT

Straight off the top of my head, just match the format of Metaphone in any
obvious ways. Copy the license declaration, javadoc as much as it does,
don't do any blatant things it doesn't do code standard wise.

Obeying the Sun code standard is usually the easy thing to do.

There's probably a webpage to point you to, but I haven't got it to hand
atm.

Hen