commons-dev mailing list archives

From bob mcwhirter <...@werken.com>
Subject Re: [Jelly] Making jelly.bat a little smarter
Date Wed, 01 Jan 2003 06:51:29 GMT

Ideally, we need to move Jelly to use classworlds instead of forehead
also.

	http://classworlds.werken.com/

Maven is making the move, as forehead was a only premature attempt to
solve a larger problem.  classworlds solves the problem better, I believe.

Your same suggestion applies though, regarding supplying alternate
launcher config files.

	-bob

Bob McWhirter        bob@werken.com
The Werken Company   http://werken.com/