commons-dev mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject Re: [Jelly] Release Issue 1 - dependencies
Date Tue, 31 Dec 2002 01:08:41 GMT
The main issue at the moment is that Jelly needs to be split into core and
various taglibs.

I think jelly core has very few dependencies.

Once it has separate sub-projects, it will make dependency tracking a hell
of a lot easier.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au