commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [beanutils] moving reflection classes out of beanutils
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2002 18:09:33 GMT
On Friday, December 6, 2002, at 04:27 PM, Rodney Waldhoff wrote:

<snip>

> And I'm convinced that lang isn't the right place either.  Let's split the
> difference and propose commons-reflect or commons-reflection or whatever,
> and end this thread.

+1 but i don't have the energy to force this through.

it's very frustrating for me.

i've been working for some time on creating a solid MethodUtils with a
good API and a comprehensive set of unit tests. this version is taking
shape in lang.

i'd also like to see a new bug fix beanutils release very soon which is
why i switched to fixing beanutils bugs.

- robert