commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [betwixt][BUG?] Destreaming custom collections using Hyphenated/DecapitalizeNameMapper?
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2002 17:32:14 GMT
On Wednesday, December 18, 2002, at 10:52 AM, Tim Anderson wrote:

> Yup - that works thanks.

good.

> I guess I don't understand the semantics of <addDefaults/>.
> When is it required/not required?

this is what needs thinking about :)

AFAIK at the moment, there's no way to specify an updater for a property
in the betwixt file but <addDefaults/> will add default updaters. probably
the right way for things to work would be for there to be a way to specify
updaters in the betwixt file and then <addDefaults/> would add default
updaters for the default properties it adds.

unfortunately, this might require quite a bit of work.

- robert