commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin van Dijken" <mvdij...@madocke.nl>
Subject [DBCP] Building the DBCP jarfile
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2002 15:04:46 GMT
Hey guys,

I wanted to try and change some stuff in dbcp. (for now just for test purposes) In order to
do that I checked out the entire commons module and built the collections, pool and lang packages.
I then saved dbcp\build.properties.sample to dbcp\build.properties and changed the locations
of the jarfiles to the proper locations. However I still get a few compiler errors. Ones which
I can't see through easily.

[javac] F:\Downloads\Code\jakarta-commons\dbcp\dist\src\org\apache\commons\dbcp\jdbc2pool\Jdbc2PoolDataSource.java:85:
cannot resolve symbol
[javac] symbol  : class FastHashMap
[javac] location: package collections
[javac] import org.apache.commons.collections.FastHashMap;
[javac]                                       ^

I checked the collections jarfile and the FastHashMap.class file is present there. Anybody
got a clue what's going wrong?

Martin van Dijken