commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Rich Dougherty" <r...@rd.gen.nz>
Subject [Collections] NodeCachingLinkedList serialization / license issues?
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 00:47:25 GMT
Here is a patch that fixes serialization for NodeCachingLinkedList,
allowing all the tests to pass. I've also changed the interface for
testing serialization slightly so that the compatibility version is a
String instead of an int. This allows minor numbers to be used. eg
"2.2".

Also, I have some concerns about the code for
NodeCachingLinkedList. It looks like a lot of the code has been copied
from Sun's LinkedList implementation. If I understand correctly, this
makes the code unsuitable for inclusion in an Apache project.

Rich