commons-dev mailing list archives

Subject RE: [lang] Has anyone thought about a TimeUtils package?
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2002 15:28:42 GMT
I was looking at the various DateUtils in ant..  And I think that something
that pulled in Time, Date, and Calendar Utils would be great..

Eric Pugh

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean Schofield []
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2002 10:28 AM
Subject: [lang] Has anyone thought about a TimeUtils package?

I'm new to the commons-dev list and I've been throwing out ideas of
where I might be able to make my first open source contribution.

Has anyone thought about a possible TimeUtils package with commons.lang?
 There a variety of time-related utilities that I've been working on
that might be useful.  Any thoughts on this before I get too specific in
my suggestions?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: