commons-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <n...@schof.com>
Subject Re: Problems adding something to jakarta-commons-sandbox in CVS?
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2002 20:49:06 GMT
Hen,

Thanks for the quick responses.  I'm going to send a follow up email
with the "patch" (as tarball) including the two new files.

I am having trouble checking out the commons-lang code through anon cvs
(note: i can check out some modules such as digester.)  I sent an email
to Stephen about this earlier when he asked for comment on BooleanUtils.
 Please excuse my repeating myself if this has been answered b/c my mail
box became full and was not accepting new messages for a little while
(all fixed now!).

Regards

- sean