commons-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <>
Subject Re: DateUtils Planning, WAS: [lang] Has anyone thought about a TimeUtils package?
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2002 19:15:54 GMT
OK.  Lets get this rolling!

I checked in the DateUtils and DateUtilsTest classes from ant (with a
modification to the javadoc saying where we stole these from) into the
jakarta-commons-sandbox/lang project.

I think you are correct about waiting to bug the ant folks until we've
tested the code out and its part of an official commons release.

Now how to you want to procede?  You mentioned getting the build into
shape ... how are we going to handle the build?  Do we do a build just
for DateUtils or do we copy the build script from commons into the
sandbox or what?

- sean

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>